Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

2 Months Old

On Monday, Holt was 2 months old. Time is flying by. Today we went to have his 2 month old check up and things are looking great. Holt is still growing like a weed. His stats are listed below. He had several vaccinations today....DTAP-IPV-HIB, PCV, and Rotavirus. Holt is smiling like crazy which makes our hearts melt every time and he is tracking very well. He is healthy and we are very thankful. He is sleeping a lot better. He only wakes up one time once we put him down at 7pm (usually around 3-4) and then sleeps to about 6:30-7ish. I am enjoying every minute of being a mom. I only wish I could make time stand still.

Weight: 13.2 oz (75%)
Height: 23.5 in (75%)
Head Circumference: 16 in (90%)






No comments:

Post a Comment