Holt is a firecracker! He is super sweet but I can tell he is going to be a handful as he gets older. He never stops. He isn't walking but he is attempting to let go and will take a few steps then sit down. I still don't think his balance is that good. This boy if fearless though!
He has started pitching "fits" when he doesn't get his way. If he doesn't like something, he will let you know it. I can't imagine where he would get that from. I for one was a perfect angel when I was young! I can tell he is going to be a strong willed child. The "fits" are few and far between so I really can't complain. Most of the time, he is smiling, laughing, and just enjoying life!
He has become a lot more vocal. He babbles all the time....I guess his hearing has improved since getting the tubes. We will find out tomorrow when we have his follow up with the ENT. I swear he said "Doc" the other day (my dad's grandparent name). We went over to see Boo and Doc and I would point to my dad and say "Doc" and Holt would repeat it. If I am being completely honest, it sounded more like "Da" but that still counts right?
Holt did have an ear infection a couple of weeks ago. He had a really bad cold and a couple of days later his ears starting draining. It was not a pretty sight but the tubes did what they were suppose to do. We gave ear drops and they cleared up very fast. I hate that he had another infection but I am glad we didn't have to result to oral antibiotics to fix the problem.
He is a great eater. He loves fruits and veggies which makes this mom very happy. We have tried some new foods such as eggs, raspberries, and tilapia. He seemed to like all 3.
He still sleeps great at night... 6:30-6:30. On the weekends, he takes two naps but at school he usually only takes one nap from about 12-1:30/2. I don't really like the fact that they have dropped to one nap at school but one is better than none.
He still only has 2 teeth. I really thought that he would have more by now but he doesn't! They will come when they come.
I simply love everything about this age (I say that every month). Holt is so much fun and I love his little personality that is coming through. Babies are just so stinkin cute!
Holt we love you to pieces...you are such joy! Happy 11 months!



No comments:
Post a Comment