Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, August 8, 2014

Ellington 6 Months Old

Ellington is 6 months old! I simply can not believe it! I wish I could make time stand still. Ellington went to the doctor on Monday and her stats are below.

Height: 25.5 inches (45%)
Weight: 18.4 lbs (75%)
Head Circumference: 16.5 (25%)

Ellington really is the sweetest baby. She loves to be held and is still my little cuddle bug. We introduced a tiny amount of solid food at dinner time a few weeks ago. She loves peas! She has tried carrots, pears, and sweet potatoes. She strongly disliked green beans...no surprise there! 

The sleep department is our biggest struggle with Ellington. It is really unpredictable. Some nights she goes all night and some nights she wakes up frequently. I have tried letting her cry it out but she isn't having it. The girl is relentlessness! She will not stop until she lays eyes on you! The doctor thinks once we get her eating breakfast, lunch, and dinner she will probably go all night consistently. I will believe it when I see it! She is also teething really bad and I am convinced that has a lot to do with her disrupted sleep.

She can sit up pretty well now. She babbles often. She LOVES Holt and thinks he is the funniest person on earth. It is so sweet to see them interact. We have taken the kids to the pool a lot this summer and Ellington loves the water. She is going to be a water baby just like her brother! Ellington's hair is getting longer and I love to play with it. She can rock the pebbles look...It is hilarious!

We love you so much Ellington! Happy 6 months!













No comments:

Post a Comment