Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, November 10, 2014

Ellington 9 Months Old

Ellington was 9 months old back on the 3rd. It is amazing how much she is growing and changing. She is pulling up and cruising the furniture. She loves to push her baby doll stroller and grins from ear to ear because she is so proud of herself. Chad thinks she will walk by 10 months but I think it will take little longer.

She is sleeping great for the most part. I usually put her down around 6:30 and she wakes up around 6:30. Every once in awhile she wakes up and can't go back to sleep so we have to soothe her back to sleep but those are few and far between. Usually she can put herself back to sleep on her own. I rock her to sleep at night which I know is a big no-no but I just can't resist. She wakes up when I put her in the crib and rolls over and goes right back to sleep so technically she is awake when I put her down.

We are transitioning from baby food to table food. She has done great except for peas. She still dislikes them and immediately gags. She takes a sippy cup at school but I haven't pushed it at home.

She has two teeth!

She is "talking" more and more. She finally said "Mama" and "Dada." She technically said "Dada" first but is was when she was eating and her mouth was full so it doesn't really count...right? She says "Mama" all the time and I just love it! Makes my heart melt.

You will notice that her hair is a little shorter in her pictures below. My mom tipped her hair per my request because her hair was getting into her eyes and I know a trim will help it thicken up. However, the second we did it I regretted it. It looks much better now that a few weeks have passed but I can't wait for it to grow back out. I told my mom I am NEVER cutting her again!

We went to the doctor and she got a clean bill of health. Here are her stats:
Height: 27.75inches(50%)
Weight: 20 lbs (50%-75%)
Head Circumference:17.25 inches( 25%-50%)

Ellington, we love you so much. You are the perfect addition to our family! Happy 9 months!













No comments:

Post a Comment