The biggest thing to report is that Ellington is officially walking! She has to keep up with big brother. Let me tell you...she is going to be tough. She can certainly hold her own.
She is completely off the bottle and only on sippy cups. School really helped with this transition. They insisted she start on a sippy cup a couple of months ago and I just decided to embrace it at home as well. She is only on table food too. She loves green beans now! I think she would eat green beans for every meal if I would let her.
Sweet baby girl still only has two teeth!
She is "talking" more and more. I swear she told me "no" the other day. I was rocking her for a nap and told her is was time to go to sleep. She looked me straight in the eyes and said what sounded a lot like "no." (I know she didn't really or at least not intentionally but it was funny) Needless to say, she didn't take a nap that day.
Speaking of naps, her naps are hit or miss. I blame myself for not getting her on more of schedule early own. The pass few days she has napped well but that is because she has been sick for over a week. It started as an upper respiratory virus and now she has the full blown flu! So much for those two flu shots! Holt was sick too but he didn't get tested for flu because he didn't seem that sick. I am wondering because he had the flu mist is it helped make actual flu less severe. He is great now! Sweet Ellington has had a rough go...her fever has gone as high as 104.5. You can tell from some of the pictures below how bad she felt. She is on Tamiflu and we are alternating Tylenol and Motrin. I hope she will get better soon! It breaks my heart.
She is still sleeping 12 hours at night which I will take over napping any day.
She is still going through a mommy and daddy attachment phase. She is just a little weary of people she doesn't know.
Ellington you have the sweetest heart. We love you so much. Happy 10 months! (sniff, sniff)





No comments:
Post a Comment