Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, December 31, 2010

Remembering 2010

As this year comes to an end, let's take a look back at our top 10 memories from 2010.
(in chronological order...)

10. We are the Champions!
Alabama won the National Championship! This is a favorite of mine, but not for Chad. Remember we are a house divided...but it looks like 2011 might be a great memory for Chad...we will see.
9. What happens in Vegas, Stays in Vegas.
Chad and I traveled to Las Vegas for a weekend. We are not big gamblers but we had a great time sightseeing and going to shows. If you are ever in Vegas you must see "O." It is one of the best shows I have ever seen!



8. Cotton Anniversary.
We celebrated 2 years of wedded bliss. Traditionally this is known as the year to give cotton which I think is odd. I did not receive anything cotton. Oh well, maybe next year! A girl can dream right? Chad and I were married May, 31, 2008 at Independent Presbyetrian Church here in Birmingham. Our reception took place at The Club. We started our new life together in style...with family, friends, and a lot of dancing!




7. You're Hired!
Chad took a new job at a different bank. Although he liked his old job and company, he is learning a different side of the banking world in his new role. He loves what he is doing and for that we are very thankful!
6. Pregnant!
Not me silly! My brother, Tyler, and his wife, Becky announced they are expecting their first child in May 2011! Our family is so thankful for this amazing blessing. They will make such wonderful parents.
5. "I Do"
My oldest brother, Jarod, married Liz on August 28, 2010. We love Liz and are so happy to have her as part of our family.


4. Sonoma and San Francisco











3. Church Goers
Chad and I have been visiting Mountain Brook Community Church for awhile now and we officially joined the church in October. We love MBCC and feel so at home there. If anyone is "church shopping" we would highly recommend visiting MBCC.
2. MBA
It gives me such joy to say that Chad has officially received his MBA. I could not be more proud of my husband. Balancing a full time job and school has not been easy, but Chad has worked so hard to make it happen. It really speaks to his strong character. His amazing work ethic and determination are two of the many qualities that I love so much about him. Congratulations Chad!
1. Michael Andrew Willoughby Jr. (Mac) was born.
Our best friends, Laura and Andrew, welcomed a son on December 26th. He is the cutest baby I have ever seen! Laura and Andrew did us the great honor of asking us to be Mac's God parents. The Willoughby's have been loyal friends and we will certainly do our best to serve as great examples for their beautiful son! Congratulations Andrew and Laura!


2010 was a year full of many blessings. What will 2011 bring? We hope you have a happy and healthy new year!
With love, Fleming

No comments:

Post a Comment