Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, December 17, 2010

To blog or not to blog...that was the question.

Being that this is my first post, I found it fitting to let you know how I decided to start a blog. I am the type of girl who has yet to jump on the social network train for several reasons but mainly because I feel that I would become addicted to them if I joined.  However, after finding myself reading all of my friends’ blogs and thoroughly enjoying learning more about their lives, children, family, pets, etc., I decided that a blog might be a good and safe place to start.  Now I acknowledge that my life might not be the most interesting thing to write about…let’s face it…it’s just Chad and me and our favorite thing to do on a Friday night is watch a movie and fall asleep no later than 10:00 PM…but I see this as a good outlet to document, share, “vent”, and maybe even inspire. I hope that you find yourselves enjoying this blog as much as I have enjoyed reading others. Now…let the blogging begin!


With love,
Fleming

No comments:

Post a Comment