Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Bad blogger with Lots of Updates!

I realize it has been months since my last post which makes me a very bad blogger. I wish I could say that there is a particular reason for why I haven't posted but if I am being honest...there isn't a good reason at all. There is a lot to report but I will focus on the highlights that have taken place in our lives since March.

In April, God brought into our lives the most beautiful nephew we could ask for. Jonathan Rawlins Holt was born on April 19, 2011. He surprised us with his arrival (which was suppose to be late April/early May) but we are thrilled that he did!!! He is now 7 months old and is such a happy baby! I love him very much and can't wait to see him grow into the young gentlemen I know he will be.

In fact, we love him so much we decided we needed one of our own. Therefore, it gives me great joy to announce that Chad and I are expecting our first child in May 2012! We are in awe of this blessing that God has granted us and we are greatly looking forward to becoming parents. I am also excited that our child will be so close in age to Jonathan.


Baby Long (8 weeks)

Jonathan helping announce the news to our family


Only Grandchild...Big Cousin!
 I will post more on my pregnancy later. In the meantime, I certainly have a lot to be thankful for this holiday season. I hope you and yours have a wonderful and Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Until next time (I promise it will be sooner rather than later!)
love,
Fleming

1 comment:

Mary Louis Quinn said...

'Bout time! :)

Love the way y'all announced the news! Jonathan is so cute!!

Post a Comment