As far as my pregnancy goes, I am still feeling very good. I am currently 30 weeks and I am going to the doctor every two weeks. At my last appointment I was measuring right on! My doctor told me that the next couple appointments will be kind of "vanilla" because she will just be taking my vitals and making sure I feel ok. At 36 weeks, we will start checking for progress and I will have to go weekly. It is hard to believe that 36 weeks is only 6 weeks away! I have a work meeting coming up at the end of March that will require me to either fly to Charlotte or drive to Atlanta. My doctor told me she does not recommend flight travel after 32 weeks so it looks like I will be driving to Atlanta. Depending on how I feel, my mom might drive with me (she can go shopping while I am in meetings) just to be safe. As far as the nursery goes, I am pretty much done. However, I have made a few marks on the walls hanging pictures that need some touching up and I am waiting to get the chandelier and medallion hung. I know I keep promising to post pictures and I will but I want everything to be in place before I do. Maybe next week I will have those last things done!
![]() |
| 28 weeks |




No comments:
Post a Comment