Holt was 3 months old yesterday. Where does the time go? His little personality is starting to come through more and more. This is such a fun time because he is all smiles! He loves to be talked to and he laughs at anything someone says. I do a lot of singing to him which he seems to like (surprising to me because my voice is terrible). I am pretty sure he is teething. He is drooling a lot and he gnaws on his hands whenever he gets a chance. I read somewhere that this could be a sign he could cut his first tooth as early as 4 months. He eats about every 4 hours (7, 11, 3, 7, 11).
I am hesitant to write this but I want to remember these things when I look back...but he has slept from 11 to about 6:30 the past couple of nights. He does wake up once in the middle of the night but he just whines a little bit and then falls back asleep. The first night he "slept all night" he woke up at 5:30 and I let him fuss for a little bit and then he just laid in his crib looking around at this pictures and mobile until I came and got him around 6:30. Ever since that morning he just lays in his crib quietly until I come get him up for the day. I realize this can change any day but I am hoping we have hit a milestone and he will continue to sleep from 11 to 6:30/7ish.
Holt's looks are also every changing. When he was first born, we were told he looks a lot like me. However, Chad is coming through more and more. In fact, my brother calls him little Chad. I sure hope he looks like Chad because he will be one handsome fellow if he does! His hair is coming back in and it is dark people! I guess since I was a toe head as a child, I always pictured I would have a blonde haired child as well. Not the case which is perfectly fine with me. It looks like Holt is going to have brown hair with blue eyes....just like his daddy!
Holt is such a joy and we are loving every minute we get to have with our little guy. Such a blessing!
Disneyland Trip Day 4- Second Day in the Parks
8 years ago



1 comment:
My apologies to Chad but I think he still looks JUST like you!! :)
And C's hair started off so dark but as she got closer to 18 mo or so it started lightening up a bit. I bet Holt's will end up being pretty light.
He is SO cute!
Post a Comment