Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 20, 2012

7 Months Old

Holt was 7 months old this past Sunday and he is so much fun! He is "talking" a lot. We can make out dadada, mamama, and bababa. He also has learned to clap on cue. When we say "yea!", he claps. It is very cute.  He is eating 3 meals a day now. He has a fruit with oatmeal at breakfast, a vegetable at lunch, and a vegetable with oatmeal at dinner. A second tooth came in shortly after the first. He is grabbing at everything and is quite active. He is not crawling yet but is pushing up and looks like he is trying to figure it out. Honestly, I am hoping it will be awhile. Once he starts moving, all bets are off. Holt is a hand full as it is... I can't imagine when he is mobile! I am really enjoying the sit and play stage. Holt has had an ear infection this week but I would have never known it had he not been pulling at his ears. He has had a little bit of a cold but he hasn't been fussy at all and has been fever free but the tugging of the ears made me take him to the doctor. He had an infection in his right ear. Below are pictures from his 7 month pictures. I don't know why but his hair always looks red in these photo sessions. It must be the light in the room. His hair (or should I say mohawk) is a light brown. Its hard to tell if it will stay light brown like Chad's or if it will turn more blonde as more comes in. Either way as his mother, I think he is pretty stinkin cute!

Holt, we love you more than words can express. You are such a light in our lives!














No comments:

Post a Comment