Speaking of walking...Holt is pulling up and cruising the furniture. He loves to push his walking toy and chairs around the kitchen. He tries to stand without holding on but he can't stay on his feet for more than a few seconds before losing his balance. I don't know how far away we are from walking but I think we still have a few more months of crawling as his main mode of transportation.
He is trying to imitate sounds that we make. Chad swears he said "dog" the other day when bully and max where in the den with him. I will believe it when I hear it! I do think his hearing has improved since getting his tubes because he is babbling a lot more. We will know for sure when we have his check up in a couple of weeks.
I know I say this on every monthly update, but I really believe he is teething and I am expecting his upper teeth to pop through any day. His teachers at school think so too. He has been a little more fussy than normal the last couple of days and he hasn't been taking all his bottles. He is drooling constantly and he makes a funny face like his gums are bothering him. Teething tablets seem to help. If this isn't teething then I am at a loss!
Holt has official moved on to table food. Holt loves fruits and veggies and I am so glad. I the only thing that he hasn't liked was some vanilla yogurt I bought at the store. I thought I grabbed blueberry yogurt but when I got home I noticed it was vanilla. His favorite food is zucchini. His teachers even made a comment at school that he loved his zucchini when I sent it for lunch one day. Boy can't get enough of it!
Overall Holt is still a very happy, smiley baby. I cannot believe he will be 1 in two short months. I have already started planning his birthday party. It is bitter sweet to think about.
Holt we love you so much! Happy 10 months!



No comments:
Post a Comment