Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Holt's 1st Birthday Party

We had Holt's birthday party the Saturday before his actual birthday. We kept it just family and the Willoughbys of course. I had been planning Holt's party for well over two months. Who knew so much went into planning a 1 year birthday! I was exhausted come Sunday. Thankfully that was Mother's Day and Chad let me sleep in...hehe! I decided to go with a frog prince theme. I found a printable birthday package on Etsy. I think everything turned out very cute. Overall, Holt's party went off without a hitch. Fortunately, the weather cooperated and the rain held off until the party was over.  It was a great day and we had fun celebrating our little guy!












 







 
 





 



 



 




 













1 comment:

Tori and Bryan said...

Oh my goodness! I love this post. So precious. Everything was perfect and so cute. Holt is adorable and looks like he loved the attention...and the cake! You look so pretty too!!!

Post a Comment