My sweet girl is 3 months old! I feel like the 3 month mark is such a milestone. I know by 4 months things will really start to be more routine. She is going down by 6:30 and is thankfully staying asleep most nights until about 2:30 and then back down until 6:30ish. This past week she has been up a little more but I am convinced it is just a growth spurt (I sure hope it is!) and will soon pass. She likes being swaddled but she can break out of pretty much every single one so I swaddle her in the miracle blanket in just a diaper and then swaddle her again with an Aden and Anais swaddle blanket. She can break out of the double swaddle if she really wants to but she usually sleeps like an angel! I really dislike swaddling and can't wait for her to drop it but I would rather her sleep well. Whatever I have to do to accomplish that I will do. Naps aren't very consistent yet. She seems to sleep very well at school but when she is home it is hit or miss. Probably because we are on the go more on the weekends. She still prefers to nap in her swing.
I am hesitant to speak to soon but she seems to be a little quieter than Holt. Don't get me wrong...I adore my rambunctious little boy but I don't know if my sanity could handle two children on his level. It might just the girl in her but she just seems calmer to me. Ellington is a talker. She loves to coo and babble especially while getting her diaper changed. She smiles a lot too. My favorite thing is to walk into her room in the morning and be greeted by her sweet smile. It melts my heart.
She loves to be held and rocked but like Holt doesn't like the paci. The only time I can get her to take one is if she is super sleepy. She will take it for a few minutes and then spit it out.
I don't think she is going to lose her hair. It still sticks up in the back but as it gets longer and heavier it is slowly but surely starting to lie down. It is still very dark but it is lighter at the roots so I don't think she will stay dark headed.
Ellington, we love you to pieces. You are such a sweet little baby doll and we adore you! Happy 3 months!
Disneyland Trip Day 4- Second Day in the Parks
8 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment