Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 29, 2014

Holt is Two!

Holt is two! I am way late in writing this post but I went back to work at the beginning of May and I am behind on blogging. It is so hard for me to believe that Holt is two. I just can't get over how quickly the time is passing.

Since I knew going back to work would be stressful in itself, we opted not to have Holt's party at our house. Since Chad is on the junior board of the Exceptional Foundation, they allowed us to have Holt's party there which helped this momma out A LOT! We had full reign of the gym, bouncy house, and play equipment. Holt had a blast!

























 Holt is still the vivacious little boy he has always been. He is quickly learning to joke around and loves to laugh. He repeats EVERYTHING! He even tries to repeat Spanish words when I say them to him. It is hilarious! When I ask him who he prays to he responds with "God our Father." It makes my heart melt. He loves his baby sister or Baby Elle as he would say. The other day he went up to her and patted her on the head and said "hi sweetheart." He loves to sing songs and dance around. When the song is finished he claps his hands and yells "Yea!" His spirit is infectious and I just love my little boy!
 Happy 2nd Birthday Holt!



No comments:

Post a Comment