She doesn't seem too keen on baby food but her favorites so far are pears, apples, sweet potatoes, and carrots. She used to like peas but now they make her gag! She is finally on a 4 hour bottle schedule. I have introduced a little bit of formula for my sanity and in the process of trying to wean.
Ellington still has ZERO teeth! Where are they?!?! They are driving her (and me) crazy! I am hoping they will cut through soon so she has some relief.
This month was a rough one with sickness. Ellington got the throw up bug which resulted in a trip to the ER. We thought she was over it but she has had bouts of throwing up at school for a month now. Apparently this bug has been circulating throughout the baby rooms at her school and seems to be a repeat offender! She did well over the weekend so I am hoping she is over it.
I am hesitant to say this but her sleeping has drastically improved. She has had several nights of 12 hours...6:30-6:30. I am hoping this trend continues but you never know with our Ellington!
She has become more vocal but her favorite is babababa! I am adamant to get her to say mama first but my efforts have yet to pay off.
She is also going through a separation anxiety phase. I took her to get pictures and every time I would walk away she would burst into tears. It made for a difficult photo shoot but I am hoping the photographer at least got a few good shots. She also cries when I drop her off at school (which is why I rarely drop off)! I know it's a phase but I hope it passes soon. It is heartbreaking!



No comments:
Post a Comment