Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, October 17, 2014

Ellington 8 Months Old

Sweet Ellington is 8 months old. There isn't much to report this month.

Ellington is officially mobile. She started crawling a week before she turned 8 months old. She is also pulling up on the couch and her crib but her legs aren't strong enough to hold her for very long.

She is babbling more and more. I feel like she and Holt have their own language. No one can make Ellington laugh like her big brother! It. melts. my. heart!

She is sleeping very well. She sleeps from about 6:30-6/6:30. Woohoo!

She also got her first tooth and I see another one about to cut through.She chews on everything so I know it bothers her but thankfully she doesn't act fussy and it isn't disrupting her sleep.

She is still very cuddly and LOVES to be held. I am happy to oblige because she is such a sweet, beautiful soul! 

We love you Ellington! Happy 8 Months!













No comments:

Post a Comment