Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 1, 2015

Christmas 2014

Christmas was so much fun this year! Holt is starting to really get into it. Santa no longer scares him. We made cookies for Santa, Jesus a birthday cake, and feed the reindeer "reindeer food" on Christmas Eve.

As a family, we have chosen to embrace Santa Claus. However, we spend the majority of our Christmas discussions focused on the baby Jesus. I think his favorite part of Christmas was singing Happy Birthday to Jesus on Christmas Day! Christmas through the eyes of a child is simply beautiful!

Santa brought Holt a fire station, a balance bike, and a guitar. He brought Ellington a baby doll,a  pink riding horse, and a piano. The art easel was for both of them along with some new books, puzzles, and nap mats.

Chad and I really want to keep the tradition of being at home on Christmas so I have decided to take on the task of cooking Christmas Day lunch. My parents and Chad's mom and grandmother came down for the festivities. It was a lot of work but I actually really enjoyed it.

Overall, Christmas was wonderful and a time of great reflection on God's many blessings!


























 




No comments:

Post a Comment