Ellington turned 11 months old on January 3rd. She has been sick off and on since mid December. In fact, she missed 2 whole weeks of school due to her sickness. Fever virus, flu, 3 ear infections, etc have come and gone through the Long residence. The ear infections won't clear up so we are scheduled for tubes on February 9th. Can I get a Hallelujah?!?! I pray this will help my sweet girl. Her congestion in on a level I have never seen. Pardon the TMI but how can someone so small produce so much snot?!? The woes of daycare! Holt and Chad have been sick off and on too since December. How I have been spared is beyond me but I am very thankful!
Ellington is full blown running and is so active. She wants so badly to keep up with big brother and I have to admit she holds her own. She "talks" a lot. They did a hearing test at the ENT and it was on the lower side of normal which was to be expected with the amount of fluid behind her ears. I am hoping her vocabulary will start picking up once we get all that cleared.
Oh...she still only has 2 teeth!
Her schedule hasn't varied much but I am attempting to switch her to whole milk. She doesn't seem to even notice so I think it will be an easy transition.
Ellington is still going through what I affectionately call stranger danger. If Chad or I are in the room then she prefers us. I think she might be a little scared on men too. At school, she prefers her teachers and if a substitute comes in she is not a happy camper. It will pass.
Besides the sickness, Ellington is a loving, sweet baby! We love you so much Ellington! Happy 11 months!



No comments:
Post a Comment