Originally, I planned to have brunch at our house but after the busy couple of weeks we have had, I decided to have lunch at the club. It will irritate me always that her invitation says brunch at our home but I'll just have to live with it. It is what it is. I'm so glad we went with the club. They put us in the Library room and made it so easy on me. The food was great and we were all able to relax and enjoy this special day.
Emerson, we are so grateful to God for choosing us to be your parents. You have truly been a bright light for our family. We pray that you will come to know Jesus at a young age and that you will exude His love in all that you say and do. God bless you dear child. We love you so much!



No comments:
Post a Comment