Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 30, 2017

Emerson 4 Months Old

Sooo delayed in posting this but our sweet Emerson is 4 months old! The biggest event that happened during this time is Emerson started school with Holt and Ellington. She started the day I went back to work and I was very nervous because she was not the best bottle taker. Of course, I was worried for no reason because Emerson has adjusted just fine to school. It took her about 2 weeks to really get in the swing of things. She had a few days of tears, not eating well, and not napping but she seems to be in a good groove these days. She still doesn't nap great at school but she appears happy and is sleeping pretty well at night so I'll take it!

I put her in the jumper a couple of times and she really likes it. She is so chill and just hangs out in it watching her big brother and sister. The girl loves so TV. I realize this is frowned upon but I really don't care...when she gets upset I can turn on Mickey Mouse and she calms right down. Anything to keep our baby happy!

Like I said above, she is sleeping pretty well. Since I am writing this late, there has been some changes to her sleeping conditions and patterns but I will save those details for the next month update (trying to keep her timeline straight).

Emerson received a clean bill of health at her 4 month checkup along with some shots. She did spike a slight fever after this go around but nothing that a little Tylenol couldn't fix. Her stats are below. My suspicions were validated at this checkup. They measured her height completely wrong at her last checkup.

Height: 23.8 inches (25th)
Weight: 14 lbs (50th%)
Head Circumference: 16.2 inches (75th%)

Emerson, we love your laid back demeanor and your happy spirit. Happy 4 months sweet girl!!! We love you!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment