She had a passion for others, treating all with great kindness and respect. She was a devoted wife, mother, grandmother, and great grandmother. She was a woman of tremendous faith, tenacity, empathy, and strength. She instilled these qualities into her loved ones. These traits were ingrained into her character as seen in her everyday life even as she entered into the great Kingdom of heaven. I know her legacy will live on in the hearts of many forever.
My life has been so touched by this amazing woman. She was such an inspiration to me and I will miss her terribly. However, it gives me great peace knowing that she is in heaven, with my granddaddy, and is no longer in any pain . I know she is watching over all of us as our guardian angel. I will always love you grandmother!
![]() |
| Elizabeth Boatner Rawlinson |




1 comment:
I am so very sorry for your loss. John told me that she was had not been doing well. It is so hard to lose a grandparent, especially one you are so close to. I will be praying for yall!
Post a Comment