Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 24, 2012

10 Year Reunion

Saturday night we attended my 10 year reunion. Yes people...it has been 10 years since I graduated high school. I find it very hard to believe that I am in my late 20's as it feels like yesterday I was crusing up and down "the mall" of my high school trying to make sense of this world. I will say that I have come a long way since my high school days. I loved high school and look back at those moments in my life with great fondness. However, I have found my past few years to be some of the most rewarding years of my life. Most of the crowd that attended the reunion, I have the pleasure of still seeing on a pretty regular basis...but there were a few blast from the past that was fun to catch up with. It was also my first night out since having Holt and it was nice to have a couple hours of adult conversation. I didn't take any pictures except for one below that is with my best friend, Kacy. She lives in New York now so it was great to get to see her. Overall, it was a fun time and I am glad we went.

No comments:

Post a Comment