Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Father's Day 2012

Sunday we celebrated Father's Day by going to my parent's house where we had a wonderful lunch with the whole family. It was such a special day celebrating two of the most important men in my life...my wonderful husband and my amazing dad.

Chad has been more than a great father to our beautiful son. He is a man of great character and Holt is so lucky to have Chad as his father. I hope that Holt will strive to be a man just like his dad. I thank God everyday for blessing me with such a loving family. Happy 1st Father's Day Chad!


My dad has been such a wonderful role model in my life. Words cannot express how much I love and respect him. He is strong, tenacious, and one of the hardest workers I have ever known. He provided such a beautiful life for his children. I am so grateful for the man that he is and for instilling in me qualities, that without him, I would not have. Happy Father's Day Dad!





No comments:

Post a Comment