This is so late but I have been had a little bit of a blogging aversion lately. However, I only have 3 days before Holt is 15 months so I have to get typing!
Holt is an absolute blast! He is full of energy and I love his playful nature. For the most part, he is still has a very happy disposition. He is still very curious and is always exploring which keeps everyone on their toes. He is becoming a lot more vocal but right now his favorite word to say is "no." I am not thrilled about that but we have to say it so much to him so he doesn't hurt himself, throw things at the dogs, etc that it is only natural that he would respond with the word "no" when we ask him a question. He doesn't say it in a defiant way but in a very sweet way so I guess it could be worse. He sill follows commands very well.
He moved into a new class a couple of weeks ago. Drop off was difficult for the first couple of days because he didn't know his teachers but he seems to be adjusting just fine now. He is sleeping on a cot with a nap mat. That was task too but now he taking longer naps than he was in his infant class where they sleep in the crib.
He has 3 teeth breaking through right now.
When I am rocking him at bedtime, we sing a variety of songs but a staple is head, shoulders, knees, and toes. Holt loves it and points to each body part as I sing the song...it is very cute! He enjoys being read to as well.
He has become much more affectionate and will give me "nose" kisses when I ask for them. He is turning into such a love bug and it makes my heart melt!
The down side to not blogging on time is that I can't remember everything but I guess that will do for now.
Holt we love you so much. You have enriched our lives beyond belief! I love being your mommy!
Disneyland Trip Day 4- Second Day in the Parks
8 years ago



1 comment:
He could not be any cuter!! I still can't believe you're pregnant! We need to get together soon!
Post a Comment