Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Baby Long #2


Yes, we are expecting Baby Long #2 around February 7th, 2014! We are thrilled about this amazing blessing and can't wait to have another addition to our family. I am currently 16.5 weeks. I realize this post is way overdue but as mentioned in a past post I have had a "blogging aversion." This was mainly due to a rough 1st trimester filled with morning sickness (that mainly occurred at night), tiredness beyond belief, and a trip to the ER. Thankfully, the 2nd trimester has been much better and I am feeling pretty good. The most important thing is that the baby is growing and everything looks to be going well! At our first ultrasound, the heart rate was 168 and at my last appointment is was 157. I haven't felt the baby move yet but there is no doubt I am pregnant. I am in shock at how much quicker you show with your second pregnancy! We don't know what we are having yet but despite the fact this pregnancy has been totally different than my pregnancy with Holt, I still have a feeling we are having a boy. Up until this week, I haven't had the urgency to find out what it is because I really don't have a preference. However, this week I am ready to just know so we can get planning. We are so grateful for this gift God has granted us. I promise to do a better job going forward of keeping up with the details of this pregnancy. For now, here is the first ultrasound photo of our sweet baby!

1 comment:

The York Family said...

woo hoo!!! So excited for y'all!

Post a Comment