I know I am late again writing this post but Holt didn't have his 15 month check up until Friday of last week and I wanted to have his stats before posting. They are listed below. He got 3 lovely shots and surprisingly only cried for a couple of seconds. He was so hyper at the doctor but overall got a clean bill of health!
I don't feel like there is a lot new to report since my last post. He is babbling up a storm. His new favorite words are night night, bath, and bull...I think he is trying to say Bully because he says it every time he sees Bully or Max.
He is so sweet at bedtime and gives the best goodnight kisses (not only to himself as you can see below but to his mommy and daddy too).
His favorite books are I Love You Through and Through and Little Blue Truck. He loves playing with cars and his truck.
He still sleeps great and has eight teeth. He eats well but he seems to be getting more picky.
Overall Holt is still my sweet, happy, loving, wonderful 15 month old....We love him so much!
Height: 31.75 inches (75%)
Weight: 24.5 lbs (75%)
Head: 19 inches (75%)



No comments:
Post a Comment