Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, December 20, 2013

Ellington's 4D Ultrasound and Baby Bump Pictures

We went back when I was 28 weeks and had a 4D ultrasound of Ellington. However, she was breached and her hands were in her face so we didn't get good pictures. They let us come back when I was 30 weeks to have a redo and to check if she had turned. Thankfully she had changed positions and we got some pretty good pictures despite my placenta (sorry if that is TMI) blocking the left side of her face.  My doctor said she could change positions again but that the chances of that are rare. I really don't want a c-section unless absolutely medically necessary because the thought of not being able to pick Holt up for weeks brings tears to my eyes. She is sitting pretty right now though and all looks good. Check out our precious girl! You will see below that she has quite a sense of humor :)








Below are pictures of the bump from 28 and 32 weeks. 
28 weeks

32 weeks
 

No comments:

Post a Comment