Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 14, 2013

18 Months Old

I have two days to spare before Holt is officially 19 months. I know...I'm a bad blogger. Holt has become a lot more verbal in the past month. He is learning to put words together but his favorite phrase right now is "I do it!" He is very independent and wants to do most things for himself. This is good and bad for mom and dad as sometimes it leads to him having a breakdown when we need to help him do something or tell him no.

For the most part he is sleeping well...7-6:30ish. However, his molars are coming in and that has made for some fun nights. I kept wondering when they would come in and it looks like they are all going to come in at once.

We are getting allergy tested on Tuesday of next week. He has had several episodes in the past few months of breaking out with a rash on his cheeks and I can't figure out a common factor. It might be nothing (which I hope it isn't) but we are going to see the allergist just to be sure. If it is an allergy it is a very mild one but we still need to know if he has one so we can monitor it.

He still loves Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and has become very attached to his lovie. He is still VERY active... never sits still. He is very sweet though. When we say prayers at night, he yells "AMEN" at the end of the prayer and immediately gives mommy and daddy and kiss...it melts my heart.

Below are his 18 month stats. Holt we love you soooo much. You are the light of our lives!

Height: 31.75 inches
Weight: 25lbs
Head Circumference:  19 inches



No comments:

Post a Comment