Christmas 2013 started off a little rough for me. I came down with something (I fully believe it was the flu even though I tested negative) and I was in bed for 4 days with fever, cough, runny nose, etc. I made myself get out of bed Christmas Eve and we headed over to my parents to open family gifts. Thankfully, I was feeling a little better Christmas morning. There was no way I was going to let anything keep me from seeing Holt's face on Christmas morning. It took him awhile to warm up and understand was going on but once he did he was all about his new toys. Santa brought him a new chair, some new pjs, books, a super hero costume, a train set, and a BIG new car! He also got some wonderful toys from family that he loves to play with. Overall, Christmas day was a success and we spent the majority of the day playing, playing, playing.





Below are pictures from the Christmas parade, Holt's Christmas party at school, and his visit with Santa. As you can see, Santa was not a huge hit this year! Poor thing!
No comments:
Post a Comment