Holt turned 20 months on January 16th. He is at such a fun stage. He is becoming more and more verbal everyday and more and more independent too. His favorite saying is still "I do it" or " I did it." He literally wants to do everything for himself...including changing his diaper which makes for some fun diaper changes because obviously he can't change his diaper himself (although I wish he could).
We took him to get allergy tested back at the beginning of December and Holt tested negative for everything we tested him for which was a relief. The doctor said the rash on his face is due to a contact allergy usually from things such as spices, dressings, even ketchup but that he would grow out of it. He gave us some cream to try and it helped. Below are pictures of us waiting to see the allergist.
Holt also got his first official haircut last week. My mom has been trimming it and has done a great job but now that Holt's hair is getting thicker we needed to go see a professional. We headed to Treadwell's and I was very pleased with the results. I was most proud of how well Holt did. He didn't nap that day so I was very worried that he would have a meltdown in the chair. To my surprise, Holt handled it like a champ and seemed to really enjoy the experience.
Overall, the past two months have been a lot of fun with our little guy. It is hard to believe that we will be adding a new bundle of joy any day now (update on that soon). I just hope that Holt adjusts well to his baby sister and that he always knows how much we love him!!! No one can replace this sweet little boy!












No comments:
Post a Comment