Ellington was having some tummy time and started to lean to her right side. I yelled for Chad to grab his phone and hit record on the video camera. The result...Ellington rolled over! I'm one proud momma!
My name is Fleming and I married my best friend, Chad, on May, 31, 2008. Chad is in banking and I am a pharmaceutical rep. We welcomed our son, Holt, on May 16, 2012, our daughter, Ellington, on February 3, 2014, and our third bundle of joy, Emerson, on December 12, 2016. We have two dogs, Bully and Max. It brings me great joy to share our lives with you. God is good and has granted us with many blessings. We give our thanks to Him everyday. This is our journey... so feel free to join us "wherever the Long road leads."
1 comment:
Both of your babies are early rollers! So cute!
Post a Comment