Speaking of the crib, Emerson has only slept in her crib twice and that was the first two nights we were home from the hospital. She didn't do well in it at all so I decided to try her in the rock n play and put her by my side of the bed. Umm...changed.my.world. Emerson has done so much better sleep wise in the rock n play. I think because its on an incline and it cradles her that she feels more secure than being in the big crib. I didn't have the rock n play with Holt and Ellington. I might pay for keeping her in it down the road when I try to transition her to the crib but we will cross that bridge when we get there. Right now, it is most important that I get some sleep since I do have two other children to tend to. Naps during the day are not an option when you have a 4 and 2 year old!
About Holt and Ellington...they absolutely love their new sister. I knew Holt would transition well but Ellington has surprised me by how well she has done with the addition of Emerson. She adores her and hasn't had any jealous moments. Fingers crossed that this continues!
I took Emerson to the doctor yesterday and she received a clean bill of health. Her stats are below.
Weight: 9.8 lbs (50%)
Height: 21 inches (50%)
Emerson, we love you so much and are so thankful that you have come into our lives. Our family now feels complete!



No comments:
Post a Comment