The countdown is on! I am currently 38.5 week and going to the doctor weekly. I was very excited at my appointment last week because I had made some progress. I was 1 cm dilated and 75% effaced. However, today I had made no progress so I am just going to see how things go and go to the doctor next week to see if anything has happened. My doctor really doesn't want to induce unless it is necessary because she said inducing when my body isn't ready can make my labor more difficult. I am very anxious about the "unknowns" of labor so I would rather Holt come on his own too. I am not uncomfortable either so I really don't mind him staying in a little longer. She did say she wouldn't let me go too far past my due date so we are just going to take it day by day/ week by week. I would love for him to be here by Mother's Day (the day after my due date) but if he isn't ready then that's ok. Of course, talk to me next week and I might be singing a different tune. I realize that things can change at the drop of the hat when you are this close to delivering. Friday was my last day of work so I am enjoying having sometime to do whatever I want! Below is my picture from 38 weeks. (I forgot to take a 37 week picture but I don't think I looked much different). I also threw in picture of my furry boys! They always find a way to make me smile!
 |
| 38 weeks |
 |
| Best Buds! |
No comments:
Post a Comment