Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Look Who's 30

Chad turned the big 3-0 on November 1st. We celebrated at home that night. I was going to make a yummy dinner for him but we both were recovering from a stomach bug so we opted for soup instead. I did get (not bake) a cake which was pretty good. Holt really enjoyed singing "Happy Birthday" and watching Chad blow out his candles. I organized a "shindig" (Chad won't let me call it a birthday party since he is 30) on Saturday afternoon at Good People Brewing Company with friends to celebrate. It was a lot of fun to see everyone. After the get together, we headed home where we watched the Alabama/LSU game and I tried not to die of a heart attack while watching the Tide. Thankfully, we won in the last minute of the game.

Happy Birthday Chad! You are the best husband/dad to our family. Thank you for all you do for us. We love you very much!

iphone pic



 







No comments:

Post a Comment