Happy Halloween! But most importantly, happy birthday to my mom. She is a Halloween baby, hence the name Boo. Boo, we hope you had a wonderful birthday and that all your birthday wishes come true! We love you very much and appreciate all you do for us.
I was so excited for Halloween this year because I couldn't wait to dress Holt up. I was dead set that Holt was going to be a frog because I love frogs. I found the cutest costume. But as luck would have it, it was way too big (even though it was a size 6-12 months). It was so big that I am hoping he will be able to wear it next year. I went ahead and dressed him in it for a photo opt just in case it doesn't fit for Halloween 2013. Luckily, we had back ups. My mother-in-law got Holt a puppy costume and I found a pumpkin costume. Needless to say, he looked super cute in both. Holt was sick on actual Halloween so he wasn't able to dress up for school. Fortunately, he had several opportunities prior to Halloween that allowed us to get him his costumes. We took him to the fall festival at his school and we let him dress up for my mom's birthday dinner. Below are some pictures. Enjoy!



No comments:
Post a Comment