That Friday night, I hosted my family for dinner to celebrate my mom and Chad's birthdays. The next day, one of Holt's friends from school was having a Halloween party at their house that afternoon. About 20 minutes prior to the party starting, I began to feel very nauseous. However, I rallied and headed to the party with both Holt and Ellington sans Chad while he watched the end of the Auburn game. We weren't at the party 5 minutes and I started texting Chad to hurry up because I was feeling worse and worse. Chad showed up and I jetted back home where the stomach bug took hold of me. Chad stayed at the party with the kids for awhile. I was glad for the torrential down pour because it eliminated the option for trick or treating. My kiddos were so exhausted from the party they didn't even mention trick or treating! Chad was left to handle the kids for the rest of the night and my mom took the kids the next day so Chad could have a break for his birthday while I recovered. I was better withing 24 hours but it was a rough 24 hours!
Disneyland Trip Day 4- Second Day in the Parks
8 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment