Emerson's nursery is done and quite frankly I can't take any credit for it. My mom did it all! We are using all of Ellington's stuff but since the nursery at our new house is a little bigger, we are able to leave the guest bed in the room too. With the new recommendation that babies should sleep in the same room for at least 6 months, this might be my new bed for awhile.
I came back from training in Indy and my mom basically had all the big stuff done. I did find a bookcase for her room and I think it looks perfect for the space. Everything else you see is my mom's decorating eye. I'm thankful because I just didn't have the time while trying to learn a new territory and job. Thanks Mom...its beautiful!
Disneyland Trip Day 4- Second Day in the Parks
8 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment