Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 6, 2016

Baby Girl 20 week Ultrasound

We had our 20 week ultrasound on Baby Long #3. Thankfully, everything looked great and we confirmed what we already knew...baby is still a girl :)

This pregnancy has been my most difficult. I shouldn't say difficult because I have had a very healthy pregnancy but this one has thrown me for a loop more so than my other two. First, I was a lot more sick with this pregnancy in the first trimester. I don't know if its because I'm without a gallbladder this go around or just the fact that every pregnancy is different but I felt pretty bad and got sick more often this time around. I should have known it was a girl because I always got sick at night which is consistent with what I experienced with Ellington too.

Tired..Tired...Tired. I was exhausted in the early stages of this pregnancy too. A lot of life changes have taken place this year and of course, I have Holt and Ellington to take care of too so I'm sure that has a lot to do with the fatigue. I finally started to feel like myself around week 16.




No comments:

Post a Comment