Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 20, 2016

Job change

One major life change that took place this year was I made the decision to join another company. I got a phone call that an Birmingham opening was available in the diabetes/insulin division of a competitor company. It just seemed like God was opening a door for me to get back to a local territory but at the same time not sacrifice on the quality portfolio that I would be selling. I decided...nothing ventured, nothing gained so I went to the interview with the mindset to give it my all but to trust that God would place me (or leave me) exactly where I was supposed to be. It was my first interview in 10 years and thankfully I was offered the position. Although it was very bitter sweet to leave the company I had been with for so long, there is not a day that goes by that I think I made I made the wrong decision. For the first time in my career/personal life, I feel very balanced. I feel like I can give my everything at home and at work. Needless to say, its been a good life change!

No comments:

Post a Comment