Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 6, 2016

Beach Trip 2016

We made trip down to the Destin. Everyone knows that I prefer to be closer to 30A...Santa Rosa to be exact! This trip only made my love for the Santa Rosa area grow deeper.

My job is actually what took us down this way so I don't want to complain too much as it was a free trip and Chad and the kids were able to join. My company was participating in the Alabama Family Practice conference so I got to go and represent. There were several of us going so I only had to work about an hour a day! The conference was at the Baytowne Wharf. We hung out at the pool most of the time and only made it to the beach once during our 4 day stay. When we did go the beach we only stayed for about an hour because it was super packed and simply wasn't enjoyable. My kids preferred the pool anyway so we decided to just hang out there for the remainder of the trip. The one thing I did like about our location was that we could walk to all the restaurants and attractions at the Wharf. They really had a lot that catered to the kids such as magic shows, carousels, music, etc.











No comments:

Post a Comment