Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 5, 2016

Leon Loard: Holt's Portrait

We had Holt's portrait painted from Leon Loard. The process was so easy and enjoyable. Joy, from Leon Loard, came to the house for our initial meeting to tell us about the process and show us different samples from the artist they have on staff. I choose to go with the gallery canvas and I narrowed it down to two artist but ultimately went with Jie. I had the picture proofs taken at my parent's house. We had a lot of good choices to pick from and we went with a sitting pose. With Holt being only 3.5 years old in the picture, it just seemed like an appropriate choice. Once the proof was picked, it took about 3 months to get the actual portrait.

I cannot tell you how happy I am with the portrait. Leon Loard does allow you to make "corrections" after you receive the portrait but there is absolutely nothing I want change. It really has become one of my favorite possessions. I kid and say that there are very few material possessions I would go back into my house for if it was on fire but this is certainly one of them! The whole process was easy and fun. No stress at all. Not to mention that the quality of the painting is top notch. They really captured the true essence of my sweet Holt!!! I absolutely love it and will be using them in the future!




No comments:

Post a Comment