Be Our Guest for breakfast is a quick service meal but it was really good. After breakfast, we headed to meet Ariel. We rode Voyage of the Little Mermaid, Tea Cups, and Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh. Then it was time for our FP at Enchanted Tales with Belle. They give all the kids a part who want one and act out the story of Beauty and the Beast with Belle as the star of course. Ellington didn't want to participate but Holt played the role of Maurice, Belle's father...hehe!!! I might be bias but he was the cutest Maurice I'd ever seen!
By the time we finished Enchanted Tales with Belle, Chad was feeling somewhat like himself and met us in Fantasy Land. We had some time before our next FPs so we decided to go the Haunted Mansion. It was a gamble because I didn't know how the kids would react to it. They actually liked it! Holt wasn't scared and I think Ellington was still too young for it to register that it was supposed to be scary. I'm glad we got to do that ride because for some reason it has always been a favorite of mine.
Then my mom, Ellington, and I headed to our FP for Peter Pan while Chad and Holt headed to their FP for Splash Mountain. Chad texted me once they got on the ride. Thankfully, we had finished Peter Pan and were sitting in front of Splash Mountain so I was on the lookout for them to come down the big drop. It took longer than I expected but eventually Chad and Holt made there way "down the mountain." Chad asked for a rider switch so my mom could ride it with Holt if he wanted to. Thankfully, Holt LOVED the ride. In fact, it was probably his favorite at Disney. So after Chad and Holt went, my mom and Holt made their journey through the ride. I forgot how long of a ride Splash Mountain is in comparison to the other rides at Disney. Chad and I decided that instead of waiting for Holt and my mom to finish the ride that we would take Ellington over to Adventure Land and meet Holt and my mom at Pirates of the Caribbean when they finished. In Adventure Land, we rode the Magic Carpets twice because Ellington really enjoyed them. By the time we finished with that, my mom and Holt were heading our way so we went over to meet them and rode Pirates of the Caribbean. Then is was time for our FP at Jungle Cruise. If I'm being honest, next time we will probably skip this one. Nothing to write home about and the kids seemed bored (mommy was too!)
Next, we headed to lunch at Colombia Harbor House and then we made our way out of the park to go back to the hotel for a nap.
It was Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party that night which required another ticket so we took our time getting back to the MK. We ate dinner at Captain Cooks at our hotel before we caught the monorail to the MK. The kids were excited and were dressed up as Peter Pan and Tinkerbell for the Halloween Party. The crowds were very low which was great. I figured it would be since in was early September. The characters were spread out throughout the entire park and of course there was A LOT of trick or treating. We went to Fantasy Land and let the kids repeat rides that they had already enjoyed. When the kids got off Barnstormer, Goofy was waiting at the exit so they got in the short line to meet him once again. After a few more rides, Chad and Holt wanted to do Splash Mountain one more time so we split up and they headed there while my mom, Ellington, and I went to do the Magic Carpets again. We then met up in Frontier Land to get a seat for the Halloween Parade. We got a great spot and the parade was cute. It showcased all the "Villians" from Disney but it was done well and was upbeat.
Once the parade passed by us, we headed towards Main Street to get some ice cream. We went to Casey's Corner and sat outside. Then we headed to meet Tinkerbell at the Town Square before we parked to watch HalloWishes. The fireworks were awesome. The kids were exhausted at this point so they were somewhat "unimpressed" but the adults enjoyed them!












No comments:
Post a Comment