Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, November 25, 2016

Disney: Day 5 Animal Kingdom

We went to Animal Kingdom on Friday. We took the bus and got to the park right when it opened at 9. We went to our FP at the Festival of the Lion King. The show was great. Ellington at one point was standing on the bleachers dancing. It was the highlight of our time at AK.

Next, we had a FP for the Safari. We had some time to kill in between the Safari and our lunch reservations at Tusker House and Holt and Ellington both wanted to get their faces painted. I should have thought it through a little more because it was so hot but I didn't. Holt picked a lion and Ellington picked Tinkerbell of course! It was cute but as the day went on the paint started to melt and got all over their clothes.

We ate lunch at Tusker House and got to meet Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Donald, and Daisy. This is the only place you can meet Daisy so I wanted to give the kids the chance to see her and get her autograph. I didn't really enjoy this lunch. I'm not a big fan of curry and a lot of curry was used in the food. However, the kids liked it so that is all that matters.

After lunch, we went to our FP at Finding Nemo. I thought this show was super cute as well. They did a great job with props/costumes.

While Chad went to do Mt. Everest, my mom, Holt, Ellington, and I went to DinoLand where we rode the Triceratops...multiple times. It was the only ride that the kids could do so we did it over and over until Chad text me that he had finished the roller coaster. We headed back to the exit and headed back to the hotel.

I have to admit that this was our least favorite park by far. When we go back, we will probably skip this park unless some major changes/developments are made. Honestly, there just isn't much for young kids to do. Its a zoo with a few shows that are well done but other than that there is not much to do.

After the kids woke from their naps, we headed back to Captain Cooks for dinner and then took the kids to the pool to swim. The Polynesian has a great pool and they have the perfect kiddie area that Holt and Ellington loved!!!!! It was nice to have a break from the parks and get some time at the hotel. We got to bed early and prepared for our last park day at Hollywood Studios.










No comments:

Post a Comment