Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 27, 2016

Disney on Ice

Since Disney, all Ellington talks about are the princesses. In fact, when we go back we will HAVE to meet Rapunzel. She is obsessed with Tangled and Rapunzel. So when I heard that Disney on Ice was heading to town and the show featured all the princesses, I got tickets for a girls night out. My mom, Ellington, and I headed downtown to enjoy the show. Ellington chose to wear her Aurora costume. She really enjoyed the show. There were times when she had a hard time sitting still so I just let her get up and dance around but she did pretty well. My mom bought her the Disney on Ice program book and we have had to read it to her every night since the show. She is my princess!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment